I’m a passionate user experience (UX) designer with 20 years of work experience. I have a background in psychology, which gives me an advantage in understanding human behavior and knowing research methods. Both are important in user-centered design aiming at good user experience and usability. Recently I’ve broadened my expertise to service design. I’m especially interested in UX of health and wellbeing applications and services.
My current employer is an IT company Solidabis, where I work in a service design and UX team (ex-Fyyri). Our team does service design, concepting, user and usability studies and user interface design. I’ve also done the team’s social media marketing and content creation (e.g. writing blog post and creating videos). You can find Solidabis on social media: On Twitter (@solidabis), on Facebook and on Youtube
I have experience in variety of user experience work:
- User- and usability research (e.g. usability testing, expert evaluations, interviews…)
- UX concepting
- UI, interaction- and info architecture design, wireframing
- Developing UX guidelines, methods and metrics
- Organizing and keeping user experience -related trainings
- Including user-centered approach to product development processes, both in agile and waterfall models
- Evangelizing user experience and user-centered design
- Leading user experience team
- Service design
Interested to hear more?
You can find all my work- and education-related details in Linkedin. And couple of nice recommendations, too! :-)